Lassi (Punjabi Indian Recipe)
Lassi is famous in all over India. Basically, Lassi is a famous soft drink in the indian state of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi etc. Lassi is very easy to make and quite delicious. Lassi is nutritious owing to the presence of yoghurt that helps in smooth digestion.
- 2 cups yogurt
- ½ to ¾ cup water (as per desired thickness)
- 8 tablespoon sugar (as per taste)
- Lassi recipe starts with pouring water with yogurt.
- Add sugar.
- Beat/churn yogurt till it becomes smooth (till it is frothy).
- Serve chilled Lassi.
- Garnish Lassi by adding tropical fruits such as mango to make very refreshing and delicious Mango Lassi.