Gluten Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
From the kitchen of Some website I can no longer find.
A delicious cookie!
- 1 ½ cup sorghum flour mix*
- 1 tsp xantham gum
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar (I used ¼ cup)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup peanut butter chips (Partially Hydrogenated Oil free)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (we used semi-sweet)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Sorghum Baking Mix
- 1 part sorghum flour
- 1 part corn or potato starch
- 2/3 part tapioca flour
Mix flour, salt, baking soda and xantham gum in a bowl.
Beat butter and sugars until creamy in a separate bowl. Add vanilla and eggs. Beat until smooth.
Add flour mix to butter and sugar mix.
Stir in chips.
Chill for at least one hour.
Preheat oven to 350.
Grease cookie sheets and drop by tablespoonful.
Bake 10-12 minutes. We did 10 minutes and the cookies were just the right blend of crispy edges and doughy inside.
Let cool on sheet for a few minutes.
Eat while warm! Or freeze for “Special Snack” Fridays.