More great suggestions from Amazon
Published by marco on
The Handsewer’s Son
The blurb below the amazing cover is:
“Imagine having a gem in your hand that allows you to cut through the fabric of the universe. With a vision that can take you anyplace in the Galaxy.”
Amazon has had access to my wishlists for over a decade. Possibly even two decades. They have names like “Sociology and Philosophy”, “History and Biography”, “Science and Technology”, and “Public Policy”. There is no “self-published YA Fiction that is most likely utter shite even for the already low bar of the genre”.
- What is a handsewer? Is that where the water from the washbasin goes?
- Hooray: It’s only Book I. There are more.
- What does the second “sentence” refer to? The gem? Why is it separate from the first sentence?
- Why not anywhere? Why the awkward anyplace?
- Why is galaxy capitalized? Is the author German?
- Why would anyone read this book?
- The model looks like a twee clone of Cary Elwes from The Princess Bride. A gig’s a gig, I guess.