Lamb Herb Marinade
From the kitchen of Asian Online Recipes.
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 dried black mushrooms
- ½ onion, shredded
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 ginger, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Pepper, as required
- Combine all herb marinade ingredients in a glass container, chill in refrigerator. Use when needed.
- Rinse lamb, soak in marinade for 30 minutes.
- Remove lamb, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Fry lamb for 2 minutes.
- Remove to oven and bake at 200ºC for 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove to serving plate, garnish as desired.