Rich Raspberry Swirl Brownies
From the kitchen of M. VanEvera (okay Toll House can take partial credit).
They are de-lish! :)
Makes 16 Brownies
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup baking cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 2/3 cups Toll House swirls morsels, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa, and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add 2 eggs, one a a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread 1 cup batter into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over batter.
- Stir jam until smooth.
- Drizzle over pecans.
- Beat remaining batter and egg in same large bowl until light in color.
- Stir in 1 cup swirled morsels.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.