From the kitchen of The Paleo Mom.
- 2 large plantains (@2 cups puréed)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt (generous pinch)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Extra coconut oil for frying
1. Peel plantains( I find it easier to quarter them before peeling) and place pieces in blender or food processor.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process till smooth.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil to pan or griddle over medium high heat. Pour batter into heated pan to desired size.
4. Cook for 4-5 mins. till bubbly and flip and cook on other side 1-2 mins.