From the kitchen of Karen.
Very good if you like corned beef; very nice for a get-together on a buffet! Nice snack for a ball game!
- ½ to 1lb corned beef, cooked, chopped
- ¼ cup thousand island dressing
- 1 can sauerkraut(16oz.) rinsed and drained
- ½ lb shredded or sliced swiss cheese
- 6 slices rye bread, cubed or crumbled
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
Place corned beef in a lightly greased 9 × 13 inch baking dish; dot with the dressing. Spread sauerkraut over the top then, the swiss cheese. Toss breadcrumbs or cubes with butter, sprinkle over cheese.
Bake at 350 for about 30 mins. or until bubbly.