“Potato” Salad (with cauliflower)
From the kitchen of Amber.
A healthy alternative to traditional potato salad. High in Vitamin C, antioxidants and cancer fighters! Plus it tastes great! My grandfather didnt know the difference!
Ingredients are approxiamate.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- scallions (green onions), chopped
- celery, chopped
- whatever else you put into potato salad
- salt and pepper
- whatever else you use to make dressing
- Steam the cauliflower until slightly soft. It should still hold together, but not crispy.
- When the cauliflower is cooled (I rinsed with cool water), chop into bite sized chunks. Put into bowl with other chopped ingredients (onions, celery, etc).
- Make your salad dressing to you liking, pour over veggies and mix.
- Let sit in fridge for at least one hour for flavor to meld. Mix before serving! Yum Yum!