Banana Nut Bread
From the kitchen of Meals.com.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups nonfat dry milk
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 3 ½ cups (about 7) mashed very ripe bananas
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease two 9 × 5-inch loaf pans.
- COMBINE flour, dry milk, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl. Beat eggs, bananas, sugar and vegetable oil in large mixer bowl on medium speed until well blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in nuts. Spoon into prepared pans.
- BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- COOL in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.