Spicy Thai Noodles
Serving Size : 4
- 8 oz Dried rice noodles
- ¼ c Vegetalbe oil
- 3 ea Cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lb Chicken breast diced
- ½ lb Shrimp deveined, diced
- 2 ea Eggs, beaten
- 2 c Bean sprouts
- 1/3 c Unsalted peanuts, ground
- 1/3 c Ketchup
- 3 T Chinese fish sauce
- 2 T Lemon or lime juice
- 2 t Soy sauce
- 1 t Chilli sauce or chilli paste
- 1 t Granulated sugar
- 3 ea Green onions, thinly sliced
- Place noodles in large bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 20 minutes or until softened. Drain well.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, chicken and shrimp; stir fry about 1 ½ minutes until nearly cooked through.
- Add egg; let set slightly then stir to scramble.
- Add noodles, beansprouts and peanuts; stir fry until heated through, about 4 minutes.
- Combine ketchup, fish sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, chili sauce and sugar in small bowl.
- Add to noodles; stir fry until well coated.
- Garnish with onions.