Bob’s Baked Beans
From the kitchen of Bob Smithson.
This is a large party serving
Always use equal amounts of beans
Can sub pork & beans with vegi beans
Can sub bacon with turky bacon
Easy to make
Great party favorite
You will Be a hit
- 1 − 1 lb can Grandma Brown’s Baked Beans
- 1 − 1lb can pork and beans
- ½ to 1 pound of bacon
- 1 large onion
- ¼ cup of molasses
- 4 Tablespoons yellow mustsrd
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Dice onion and fry slowly with bacon untill onionis soft and bacon is cooked.
- In large oven proof dish place beans wiith bacon and onions.
- Either drain off off fat or add to beans.
- Add molasses, mustard, an brown sugar and mix well
- Bake in sloe oven (325) for about 1 ½ hours