Greek Orzo Salad
From the kitchen of Sean.
A very tasty salad. The ingredients are all approximated, add more or less to your taste.
- 3 Cups Cooked Orzo (Rice Shaped Pasta)
- 12 oz Chopped Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 Jar Pitted Kalamata Olives, Quartered. Approx. 12oz
- 1 Jar Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil, Julianned Approx. 8-10oz
- 1 lb Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Basil, Finely Chopped
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
Prepare the Orzo according to the package, rinse and allow to cool. Reserve oil from sundried tomatoes, and chop all of the ingredients, as necessary. Combine all chopped ingredients in a large bowl with the Orzo. Mix well. Drizzle with sundried tomato olive oil, and balsamic vinegar, and add salt and pepper to taste. Extra olive oil can be used if necessary.