Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
From the kitchen of Diva di Cucina.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ c buttermilk
- ½ c flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ c buffalo sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- bleu cheese dressing
- celery and/or carrots
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl whisk together buttermilk, flour, and garlic salt until smooth.
- Place the cauliflower into the bowl of batter and gently toss to coat.
- Place the battered cauliflower in a greased baking dish trying to shake off any excess batter.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes turning once until some of the edges turn a nice golden color.
- While the cauliflower is baking combine the buffalo sauce and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and drizzle the buffalo sauce mixture over the top and toss to coat.
- Return the cauliflower to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the finished cauliflower from the oven and plate with some fresh veggies and a side of bleu cheese dressing.