Pomegranate Spinach Dip
From the kitchen of Costco Connection.
- 8 oz cream cheese or 1 cup cottage cheese
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6.5 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- fresh vegetables for dipping
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, swiss cheese, spinach, mayonnaise, artichokes and arils. Spread into a 1-quart baking dish or 9 inch pie pan. Bake until dip is bubbly around the edges and cheese has melted, about 15 minutes. Serve with fresh vegetables. Makes 6-8 servings.
NOTE: We did not have artich0ke hearts so we added a can of chopped water chestnuts, onion, shallots, roasted red peppers, and used lots of fresh dill.