Thai Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 green onions – chopped
- In large bowl; whisk oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, cider vinegar, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon water together.
- Stir in onions.
- Add chicken and toss to coat with dressing.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Can be served warm or chilled.
- If you like, garnish with radish roses, sprouts, cucumber slices and chopped peanuts.