Tossed Pizza Salad
Like a pizza only healthier!
- 14-oz fully baked pizza crust, cubed
- 1 ½ cups diced tomatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- ½ cup bottled italian dressing
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ 3.5 oz package of sliced pepperoni
- 1 bunch of arugala stemmed
- 1 small package spring mix
Toss pizza crust, tomatoes, basil, and ¼ cup dressing in large bowl. let stand 5 minutes. Mix in bell pepper, cheese, pepperoni, arugala and spring mix. Add remaining ¼ cup dressing and toss to combine.
*We have used veggie pepperoni for a healthier salad. We also baked our own pizza crust for a fresh, homemade taste.