Swiss Salad “Sauce”
From the kitchen of Max Von Ballmoos.
Salad Dressing (Basic) − 42 Cal / Tbsp
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ envelope cream of chicken soup mix (Lipton Cup-a-Soup)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise, light (Kraft Miracle Whip)
- ¾ cup milk (skim)
Mix all ingredients well before adding milk.
Using mixer will give creamy texture.
I usually add something different every time, for example:
- 3 Tbsp catsup
- chopped onions and/or garlic